Vitalij Rusanov ha aggiunto una foto al pool:
Construction started in 1742 (the first pile was driven on March 29, the foundation stone was laid on July 19). Architect J.K.Dorn, assistant M.Froelich. The church was consecrated on December 5, 1758. The construction was completed in 1866 hen more or less in line with the original design the third floor was built and the forth floor was assembled of metal structures. The organ was built by one of the best organ builders of that time H.A. Contius. The instrument with 38 stops was officially handed over to the church in 1779. During the 19th century the instrument was repeatedly enlarged, in 1885 – up to 131 stops. Also nowadays the organ is one of the largest in Europe. The interior of the church displays splendor typical of rococo style.
Address: Lielā iela 9, Liepāja
Information taken from: www.liepaja.lv/page/3145&action=description&t_id=14